Cold Process Soap Making Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Take this class and you will learn how to make beautiful, natural handmade soap from scratch, at home, using the ingredients you are provided.Class package includes
· Basic soap recipes,
· All the ingredients you need to make three natural soap bars,
· Access to basic equipment that you can use to create your soap,
· Basic safety equipment
· Step-by-step instructions and guidance for soapmaking.What you'll learn
· Create handmade natural soap from scratch, using natural ingredients and good old lye,
· Understand soap making recipes,
· Use colors, fragrances and additives to create fabulous looking, amazing smelling soap, that is good enough to use or give as gifts,
· Develop a new creative hobby.Description
The class covers Cold Process soap making - how to make soap from scratch (the lye in Cold Process soap making is caustic and will burn the skin, so I would not recommend children to be around while making this type of soap). The class will guide you through the steps to help you make your own soap. It includes basic information that you need about soap recipes, oils, butters and fragrances, so that you can understand soapmaking results. I share several of my own soap recipes to give you a start. You will experience soap making process and learn a few design techniques.
Soapmaking is like any hobby - you can spend a fortune on it. However, in this class I will show you how to get started by using regular kitchen equipment and inexpensive ingredients that you can get in your local supermarket and health food store.
- Sold OutSoap Making Workshop$25$250$0